Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tips To Increase Traffic And Making More Money From Your Blog


Why only writing if you can’t make money out of it. Stop investing your all the time in just writing your articles. Make a schedule and plan to work on your money making strategies too. There are lot of ways today for the bloggers to make profitable blogging. Let me explain few of them:
Affiliate Marketing

If you missed our previous post, then I must recommend you to go through it first to learn how to be successful in Affiliate Marketing. It’s the best way to make money out of the box for internet marketers.
Start looking some useful products and promote them among your audience. You’ll see a steady growth in your earnings from your blog.

You can sign up to ClickBank and Commission Junction to avail affiliate marketing.
Sponsored Reviews

Making money by writing articles and publishing in your own blog is really a coolest way I have ever found. If you don’t know what does sponsored reviews means then let me tell you that it’s all about reviewing other’s products or services to increase their brand awareness and sales.
You’ll get decent money by writing sponsored reviews to your blog.

To start with this money making concept you must have branding of your blog like better Alexa Rank, Page Rank, Domain Authority and Powerful social signals. I can’t stop myself saying it again that take a break from your writing process, and start promoting and improving your blog.
You can Sign up to sites like SponsoredReviews, ReviewMe, PostJoint to grab some sponsored review opportunities.
Start Providing Your Own Services

Providing your own services to your readers can add more money to your bank with no time. Believe me, I have found this one of the best ways to make money online. Start your own services that can help to your readers. Convert them into your clients and make more possible money. You can see my blog as an example. Currently I’m offering two services to my readers: SEO Services and Free WordPress Installation Service.

Bonus Tip: Whatever your services are all about, look at some affiliate products related to your services and promote them with your clients. You can make double money easily. One is your service charges and other is affiliate commission. Isn’t a cool idea? ;)

Over To You!

This is what I was trying from a long time and got some great results. I personally suggest you to give these tips a try and you’ll surely get success in your goals. If you know some other best ways to make money from blog, then please let me know via comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment